tiistai 24. kesäkuuta 2008

Hello cycling world!

This post is exceptionally in english. I changed emails with Jack from The Bikeshow and I thought that there might be some other english-speaking people, who might want to read my writings. Sorry about the bad grammar. If there are more people, who want to read my post in english, maybe I'll continue this. If you are out there, please let me know.

First, about the Bikeshow. It's very good radioshow about cycling, I strongly recommend it. I've been listening Bikeshow-podcasts since last winter and I really enjoy them. I found Bikeshow through another cycling-podcast, Bikescape.

And about this blog. It's name "Fillarilla - Havaintoja satulasta" is translated in english "By Bike - Observations from the saddle".
I write here my experiences and opinions about cycling in general. I tell about my bikes, my rides and whatever comes in mind. But I try to keep the focus in cycling.

I had a nice ride today. There was light rain, not too much. Weather was optimal, cool, fresh and not windy at all. And there was much less traffic than on sunny day. I should ride more often in rainy weather. And you too.

Ei kommentteja: